This DVD compilation, highlights the very best of SYZYGY - The Journal of Contemporary Mentalism. Lee Earle has selected the very best of the effects that have appeared in the publication over the years, and put them on three very special DVD's. These DVD's have effects by some of the most accomplished mentalists in the business.
- Bold & Beautiful by Ted Karmilovich: Predictions actually written before your performance name randomly selected celebrities, cities, and objects.
- I.Q. Chart by Earl Keyser: A participant thinks of a word one letter at a time and the performer quickly learns the very same word.
- Whenever-Anywhere by Ty Kralin: From any book, random words are read aloud and one is secretly chosen and yet the performer spells the word.
- Dream Design by John Riggs: An image from a woman's recent dream is one of dozens pre-drawn on index cards - and the card bears her name!
- Quintuple by Dave Arch: Using verbal control, the mind reader influences random choices to guarantee the outcome - even miles away!
- Picture Show by Leo Boudreau: People visualize 'postcard scenes' and with no forces, questions, or fishing, the performer describes each one.