Phase 1: Your spectator shuffles the deck. You identify the cards as "red" or "black" simply by running your fingers along the face of the cards...
Phase 2: Your spectator shuffles the deck once more. You identify the cards as "red" or "black" simply by waving your fingers underneath the cards...
Phase 3: You determine the color and identity of a card that is sealed inside the card box...
* No mirrors!
* No wax!
* No chemicals!
* No magnets!
* No wires!
* No strings!
* No counting!
* Not a stacked deck!
* Not a marked deck!
* Not a peek!
* Not a pull!
* Not a new gimmick, but YES a surprising new way of using a gimmick you probably already have!
* Luke Jermay's surprising new method for this classic effect, the most effective and free we've ever seen.
* Several classic ways to accomplish this effect.
* Luke Jermay's handling of Out of This World, the perfect effect to follow this demonstration.
* A copy of the original manuscript Luke Jermay shared with a small group of friends while he was developing the routine.
Running Time: Approximately 2 hrs 52 min
- Product Demo