A prediction, displayed in big printed letters on a huge billboard, or displayed on a photograph days before the performance?
An impossible effect? The mentalist asks a spectator to name any freely chosen piece of information (a playing card, a number, a word, the name of a person etc). This exact piece of information is then shown to be on the internet, not only far away and with no possibilities of multiple outs, on top of that it turns out that this exact prediction had been sitting there, in advance, for days already.
An impossible principle? Imagine there was a method for thumbwriting that made it possible not only to do the secret writing on a 'billet' that is not in the performer's hands, but that's in the spectator's view the entire time; - and to actually do the secret writing even AFTER the spectator has already unfolded the billet, while they are reading its content. All this without the magician even having to come close to the spectator at any time!
Welcome to the 21st century.
- No special gimmicks except what you carry everyday!
- Magician's hands appear visible at all times
- Totally impromptu! Few seconds reset!
- NO force!
- NO multiple Outs!
- No assistant
- Magician never comes near any of the objects involved in the spectacular revelation!
Includes:A 40 page book covering virtually every technical and psychological aspect to make this a killer for real world performances, plus a CD with everything you need to get started, Covering every handling etc Honed through 3 years of development and refinement ,making it a real world worker Incorporating many suggestions contributed by some of the top names among magic creators and workers.
- Private, protected forum to discuss
- BONUS revelation
- Upgrades to Billboard (coming soon)
- Free subscription option to our special service - we take care of the setup for you personally